CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The boys are on Spring break so my decluttering has slowed down but has not quite halted. The material chaos grabs at my nerves at times and plucks at them like a guitar trying to be tuned but just can't. The past two days I have been moving furniture in the boys room and yesterday I felt success but today I had anger sweep over me. Looking at this stuff is looking at my stupidity of being a shmuck to consumerism. Goodness, imagine the time and money saved if I had these realizations years ago :( Today it feels like I am looking up a steep hill but there is a project I will be starting in 2 weeks and perseverance will make the beginning of it so sweet. Until then I will have to rock it like the little engine that could " I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" with the occasional off tune guitar playing as irrritating background music.

0 comments: